My Blog List

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I love you...

Although we still single and are not in a relationship yet..but we know that we care about each other...we love each other..
i will remember what did u said and ur promises to me ^^..i on my facebook just now n saw what u wrote...i know what's ur feeling ..i can understand...sometimes i will feel it too..but we need to trust in each other...trust in our father God..he loves us so much...n keep reminding me not to afraid...
i saw some photos just now...they remind me of you...so i decided to write my blog again :)
Here are those photos that i saw ^^


ya...that's cool :)
i like to watch sunrise n sunset...i think u like to watch also...especially i wanna watch with u ...
we still waiting for the chance that we can travel together ...especially go to some beautiful beaches...n watch sunrise n sunset...waiting for u :)
Love is not a small thing,but like an ocean of sea XD





That's ur first promise to me...
U told me not to afraid...u told me that if i want to wait for u...u will hold my hands until 64 years later...u will love me until i dont love u..
YES,I DO :) i will wait for u and never think that i dont love u...i love u but sometimes that's hard to express :)
U are my first love...i wish u to be my forever love too...i want u to be the one and only...u know?
ya..i wish u can hold my hands n accompany me until i become an old women..
until i become grandmother :) hope our love can last forever ^^
Forever lasting love just like the photos above ...the couple above :)
I trust in you ...



Ahah!!! our first date ( Broga Hill ) hahaha...bad luck ^^ but nvm la...our memory also...at least we had fun walking around gua =..='''
we didnt go to broga hill but im sure we have chance to go there again...
just wait for the chance baa...this picture reminds me of broga hill n u..hahaha XD
ya..broga hill is a nice place...have nice view but need to climb until its top :)
Easy for u but Hard for me ^^ a person who lazy to do exercise :P
hahaha...too many place wanna go with u...just like sweetdreams ^^
Just wait x)



I really like this photo...love this photo ^^ the first photo that we took with each other...



hehehe...i just found out that we dont hv many photos...just a few only..take with u next time XD
I want to tell u that not to afraid anymore...dun think too much..
Dont afraid..dont give up ...Love is never losing faith n Never giving up :)
just cherish ..okay?
that's the reason i write my blog today...
"Wherever u go,whatever u do...i will be right here waiting for u"
u are what i want :)
that's so sweet to wait for ur love one...give me 2 years ( erm...actually just left one n a half year ) ..hehehe...that's all i want to write here :)
I will never let u go...[你惨了。。被我捉住了] XD
Hope that u can get the messgae that i want to tell u ...just for you,my love ^^

2 comments: