My Blog List

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Message from God ...


See? my necklace with a cross :) like it ^^
yesterday ...my father God sent me a message again...touched again...cried for a while...
when i prayed yesterday...i saw some pictures in my mind..i was hugging an indian baby..if not wrong...he/she is an indian baby...no hairs...i hug him n kiss him..and i cried..so "xam tong" ..maybe he is an orphan..im not sure...
after that...i saw i play with many many children...maybe they are orphans too...maybe i was in an orphanage...i just remembered their smile...so pure..so kind
i saw i hug them tightly ...play with them...sing with them..sitting in a field..
i saw that when the moment that i wanna leave them..i hug some of them n kiss them n some of them come close to me n hug me tightly also....it was so hurt when i saw this image...
they keep saying goodbye...i saw that i cant control anymore and keep crying the moment i leave .....
I dont know what does Jesus want to tell me...maybe this is the message from God...he wants me to do something for it..those feeling n images will appear in my mind sometimes since yesterday's night ...
Anyway...i just feel that i want to love those children...care about them
i really wish that someone can accompany me to visit an orphanage n just help them ...touch them by our love :)
after the prayer meeting...i had a chat with my leader..Constance...well she told me something also ...
每个人都有不同的恩赐。。上帝会启示我们做不同的东西。。在不同的领域。。而我的恩赐可能是关于小孩的吧。。。我现在的负担是对于那些被拒绝的小孩。。或是对于孤儿吧。。无论如何,我也想用我的爱去感动那些孩子。。我相信这也是上帝所喜悦的事情 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment