My Blog List

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hehehe..about me :)



i went to KLIA in this early morning...for accompanying my eldest brother..
i was stucked in that place...i brought a laptop there..thinking that i can use it to online or write my blog...but that's too bad...dunno what happened cannot connected to facebook n others website also...except the KLIA website =..=''
i was bored n that seemed like nothing else to do ...so i took photos XD
this is one of them X) and i took my breakfast at KFC ^^



after that...still need to wait for hours...so i moved from KFC to Mcdonald's to enjoy my beloved Oreo Mc Flurry ^^ took photo again :)
after that..went to choose present for someone ..hehehe X)
after my bro left...we came back home...after lunch..imma staring at my computer n writing my blog now ...





Thank you <3...
they are the first prensent that u bought for me...i like them so much...i was enjoyed spending the time for choosing them with u XD
The first present from my first Love ~
i will cherish them...bcuz they will be our nice memories forever :)
if u see my photos clearly...that i was wearing it too..whenever i see them...they will remind me of you ^^

5 comments: