My Blog List

Thursday, October 11, 2012

what can i do for u?

i really dunno wad im doing right now?
i hurt the one that i love the most...
i start to hate myself...i hate myself !
i dunno wad can i do...
why i did those kind of things....
i dunno how to help u ?
i dunno our relationship will end up bcuz of me or not?
im sorry sorry sorry n sorry dear...
i now oni realize that im being so self-centered...
i used the wrong way to love u...
and i think it is the good way to love the one i love...
but obviously im wrong...
i did wrong...but now i dunno how to solve the conflict btw us.....
im so stupid right?? ya...definitely :(
actually i know u love me so much...i didn't misunderstood ur love....
but sometimes i need to listen to ur words that u say u love me...u miss me...
there is a huge differences btw girls n boys...
they think in different ways...
but maybe i can think about how u feel n use your way to think those things...
then the conflicts btw us may be solved....
but i didn't....
and now...i dunno wad to do....i keep praying....
i love u n also ur family....really....
i worry about u...i ponder whether u can handle so many things in such a short period of time or not?
i wan to share ur burdens but i cant do anything now right?
i wan to support u as before
i wan to console u as before
but will u give me this chance?
recently....my family relationship is not well
im so frustrated...
i love my mum...i know her burdens
but my brothers dunno....
so i share my time to my mum n accompany her...
but bcuz of my bro...she is upset n talk to me in the angry way sometimes...
i feel so frustrated....
and i am so stress in the preparation for SPM.....
i ponder wad can i do? my stupid brain....
and i pray too.....
i drained.....i only can trust in Jesus who loves me so much.....
dear....i really wan to support u.
can u give me this chance?
i know u need someone to share your feelings...to listen to u....to help u...
i love u !! i love u!!!!
pls forgive me...
i promise i will find the way that suitable for u to love u....
i wan u to be happy....that;'s all
that is what i wish....
i dunwan anything ady..just wan u to be happy...
i love u

No comments:

Post a Comment