My Blog List

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Darling...

Do u know i really worry about u now....
I really scare to lose u...
sometimes i try to calm down n not to scold u ....
but u r my everything u know?
i hardly calm down myself when i cant find u...
i dunno where r u now...i dunno r u safe now...i also dunno why ur phone is switched off....
i really dunno what to do...darling....u still at indonesia right ?
can u just promise me....next time wherever u go...whatever u do...just don't switch off ur phone...
and always charge ur phone...dear ...i really worry :(
Don't let me cant find u.....promise me k??
i won't scold u when u come back..i promise...but first u need to promise me ...

just now i go to see ur blog....
it is really sweet u know??
u didn't update ur blog for a very very long time.....
lazy pig....don't forget ur sweetheart a.....
u said the blog is created for me right ? :P

and looking back this photo..Bebe was just like our sweet child <3
it looks so warm n lovely....i miss u n Bebe also miss u a....
look at the date...29/5....i only realized that almost 3 months u didn't visit Bebe ady :P
Time past so fast...but our love endures forever right? <3

need to get back to study.....hope can text u later.....dear <3
Rmb : Don't let me find bu dao u a!!

24/8/12












No comments:

Post a Comment