My Blog List

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bla Bla Blaaa....



Shark fin ~( i got this picture from facebook)
To be honest , i like it before i fall in love with u ...after i listened to what u say about shark fin soup...i decided not to drink it anymore...i know that actually this is a kind of cruelty :)

and now...i like to eat vegetables..not all the time...but most :) ya...just because of you :)
i remember that u always nagging me to eat vege in the past ...i change ady..thank you so much...my darling <3 


just have one thing i didn't done well...i didn't try my best enough to do ~ exercise :P
yeppp....i still lazy....but i don't even forget a single words i promised u...can u just accompany me to do exercise frequently until it become my habit one day ? i need to get rid of my laziness ..dear <3 just help me can??

erm...i write until here...i need to continue my revision .....hope u enjoy ur trip n also jia you in ur studies <3

God bless u <3


No comments:

Post a Comment