My Blog List

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sweet Memories :)



so sweet...i was tired of burning my midnight oil for preparing exams...n u hugged me tight n i slept sweetly in your arms..




just woke up n u still hugging me ><




erm...my nose gt big problem that time....thanks God i recover ady...u also laughed at me ..saying me cute :)


Actually...i missed last time so much...before you be my good friend..before i like you...before u like me...after we like each other..after we felt ambiguous..after u confessed..until we fall in love with each other..until now....that's sooo sweet being with you...u hugged me everyday...i keep nagging that i did bad in my exams n u hugged me tightly ..listening to me...without feeling vexed ...n you caressed my head gently..i felt that im so blissful...

That's a very very precious memory n sweet memory in our teenage life...
Nice memory ever..u make my senior school life more beautiful :)
Thank you ^^

1 comment: